Crystal Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Holidays Speicials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Holidays Speicials Empty
PostSubject: Holidays Speicials   Holidays Speicials EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 8:39 pm

Since the holidays are coming up soon, what kind of specials do you like to watch yearly? What are episodes that are not Christmas themed but you like to watch during the holiday season? Aside from the classics like Charlie Browns Christmas and Ruldoph The Red Nose Reindeer, I also like to watch SpongeBob’s Christmas Who?.

Also, have some snowflakes.  Holidays Speicials 2744  Holidays Speicials 2744  Holidays Speicials 2744
Back to top Go down
Pairjax

Pairjax

Holidays Speicials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays Speicials   Holidays Speicials EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 5:51 pm

We don't have any official ones, but I feel like Elf was one I distinctly remember. My family just doesn't watch much film/TV in general :'(
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Holidays Speicials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays Speicials   Holidays Speicials EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 9:39 pm

Awww. I do watch elf during the holiday season too, but my family also likes to watch it during our summer vacation especially on the way to the beach. It’s our only exception to watch outside during the winter season.

I never used these emotes before but if you want me to use them I will. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mikkie
Admin
Mikkie

Holidays Speicials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays Speicials   Holidays Speicials EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 6:16 am

SHOUTOUT TO FROSTY THE SNOWMAN LETS GOOOOO
Back to top Go down
https://crystalcore.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Holidays Speicials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays Speicials   Holidays Speicials Empty

Back to top Go down

Holidays Speicials
Page 1 of 1