Crystal Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Another User Arrives!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jojoka

Jojoka

Another User Arrives! Empty
PostSubject: Another User Arrives!   Another User Arrives! EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 2:16 am

Hey! Happy belated holidays, everyone-- I hope you all have been doing well since the swing of the new year!

I'm Jo-- you can also call me by my forum name or Joie or jojo or any variant you think of. I'm surprisingly shy, so if I seem quiet for a while don't be alarmed. I always chime in eventually. Even if it's a month or two late. lol!

I'm an artist! I draw characters mostly, I'm even open for commissions. if and I really enjoy fanfic, comics/graphic novels/manga, anime, and video games, like the rest of ya. I'm particularly into this series, The Apothecary Diaries, rn, as well as stuff like Spy x Family and Zom100: Bucket List of the Dead and I just started one called Ranking of Kings! Video games... I'm pretty into Disco Elysium right now, but of course I also enjoy titles like TOTK and Pokemon; I loved Overwatch for a while but now I'm more of a bitter jaded jilted ex-wife toward it. Fun fact, the Mass Effect trilogy was/is my favorite game franchise!

I also just enjoy listening to people talk about life and their interests and gassing them up. It's my favorite thing, to see other people excited and passionate about the things they enjoy. So I hope, in the least weird way possible, to see you talk about things you like and be excited about!

thanks for inviting me, see y'all around soon!

Ryan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another User Arrives!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Core :: Introductions-
Jump to: